Well Hello again!!
Ok So I promised myself I would go with the flow with this hole thing... I had one bad night and it turned out to be the Girls (Bre and KayKay's) Birthday Party! SO Thanks to Uncle Caleb and Uncle Josh I got a break with Oli!! YEAH!!!
Anyway... Today we had a number 2 accident.... Not to cool to clean up! anyway then tonight Oli came to me and said Maman Poopy.. and he ran to the bathroom to do a number 2!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok Excuse the details but at least Be happy that Luke took the camera with him cause this would be WAY more graphic!!!
LOL
Ok I'm NOW officially a Geek!!!
Love Y'all!!!
2 years ago






4 commentaires:
Go Oli!!!!
I can't believe how big he is getting! What a handsome little boy. We miss you guys!
I like how you said "go with the FLOW with this HOLE thing" when talking about potty training! hilarious! ROFL!
Post a Comment