OK its about time I KNOW!!!! Well I finally dragged the boys to the portrait studio...! I was 2 months late for Philip 3 months pictures but better late then never:) so here it is!!
I had to go twice.. the first time Philip was SO tired and grumpy that I didn't get any cute pics with his outfit so I went back for a session just with him... And thats the reason why theres much more pics of Philip then Oli!!
Enjoy!! It's a big Post by the way!


























HALLOWEEN CUSTUME 






Cute little pumkin!!

He did not like that HAT!!1
2 years ago






8 commentaires:
OMG so cute! We must have at least one of these pictures and big enough for us to frame for our house! These boys need to displayed for the world to see!
WAY CUTE!
Oh my gosh! Those are the MOST ADORABLE picture ever! I love the one where you are kissing Phillip and he is smiling so big! And Olivier in his Halloween costume with that hat! I wish they could come trick-or-treating here :((!
Will you please do send me at least one picture???
Hey, I emailed you guys an invite to baby Ryan's blessing (short notice and no one from out of town came) but the email came back twice saying your box was full. Just wanted you to know.
Love, Barb
SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I cant even pick a favorite, they all turned out adorable!
So Dang Cute!!!
Oh my goodness those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Phillip is looking more like you. He is so adorable. How is everything? We should go out sometime.....
So stikin' cute! Philip looks more like Olivier all the time. They are getting so big. I can't believe Olivier is a big boy now. Yeah for you! Miss you guys, hope all is well. Call us sometime so we know you still like us;) Come visit soon.
Post a Comment