
Well Hello everyone!
I have been trying to push this MAJOR task as long as possible!! Yesterday after the Fiftieth time of cleaning poop of the wall I decided that the only thing that was keeping me from potty training Olivier was ME....
So we started first thing this morning! Then Oli got to drink Pop and yummy juice as much as he wanted!! (He usually gets water or milk so this was quite the treat for him)
Then every fifteen minutes Oli sat on the toilet.
I had the Microwave timer on and he got to turn it off every time!! I tried making it fun by saying (every time it buzzed)<
Anyway after 2 accidents, 2 successful trips on the toilet and 2 1/2 hours Oli became way annoyed when it was toilet time.. So I turned off the timer and told him Ok Oli you tell maman when you have to go.... So it was a total of 6 underwear today... I expected about 15 so
it went really well honestly quite the job but what an accomplishment! I never though I'd be that excited to hear a twinkling noise!!! Crazy !!!How dumb do I sound! I'm such a mom!!! anyway.. One day at a time we'll see how it goes tomorrow... Good thing we don't go to church this Sunday!!
2 years ago






2 commentaires:
I am so there with Jake! He wants to go on the potty it is me holding him back. I HATE potty training! Good luck!!!!!
Yes!! I am so proud of you. It is so hard to just say ok today I am going to devote may day to this or even the week. Good luck!!
Post a Comment