So It's been a While that I have updated so..... Here it is.. about a month worth of Pictures....
MERRY CHRISTMAS Early!
Luke's American Express Business Card Comes with reward So We figured it was time to use them!!! YOUPPI!!!
The Little Panflet is a bunch of I tunes... then My food processor, Luke's X-Box 360.. Rock Band and My pots and Pans are coming soon!!
Rocking ROCK BAND 2... OMG we are SO addicted!!!
Oli LOVES the guitar
Rock it BABY!!! WHOO!!!
Silly Boy this is Kinda small for you Olivier!
Sleeping Baby in my arms... SO CUTE look at his binky
Hunting Season!!
This is the proof that Luke did shout an Elk.... He got away..!! Luke Had a HARD time get over that One!!! Next year Baby!!
Luke and his Dad!!
Dave and Luke dress up for Halloween.. LOL
Luke talking to ME!! I missed you baby!!
Fall Colors
Smilly Boy
Upside down staring at that weird thing maman is holding!!
Baby Sleeping.... So cute mon ptit crapaud!!!
2 years ago






3 commentaires:
I want to get rock band so bad. I guess christmas early. Love the pics.
I love your pics. The boys are so cute. We'll have to come try out your Rockband. It looks fun!
so cute.. I saved some of the boys to the computer... I do plan on making a picture collage frame with just extended family members..
Post a Comment