Ok So It's been crazy busy around here.. So we FINALLY got to Carve our Pumpkins for Family home evening on Monday... We started kinda late... So What happens when kids get tired... Well they want to do things they can't DO.. So they get in trouble and Cry and Whine... LOL let's just say next year we will start Earlier :)
Here are some picks before the crying...
Can't Even See Luke Digging in the Pumpkin....
The Left one is suppose to be a ghost by the way... It looked good on the canvas!!
Final Product
2 years ago






4 commentaires:
nice carving! Philip looks cute sitting up on the table in his little seat!
Hey i carved a pumpkin last week it is shrivled up but it was a tellatubbi
Looks fun! I love your jack-o-lanterns. I can't believe Philip is already sitting up in that little seat. It seems like he was just born!
Nancy, you got some awesome pics! Thanks again for helping me throw a party. I can't wait until New Years Eve!
Post a Comment