Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shopped My Hair Off !!!



So I have Been really annoyed by my hair for the last 4 months or so.... I have been to chicken to do anything until today!! Here is the final result! I Love IT Thanks KIM!!!

9 commentaires:

JaNae said...

Love it!! So cute. Way to join the short hair club. Also, I'm amazed at that clip of Phillip crawling. Yeah, I think it will be a while before Brooke does that. She is barely even sitting up.

Katey said...

I love it. And because I love you, I am going to tell you, I think you meant 'chopped it'. I love my little frenchy girl!

Jon & Kim said...

I am so glad you love it! You look so pretty with it short!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks so cute!

Watkins Clan said...

I want to go this route too

The Paulks said...

Cute! Love it! How are you guys?

The Bornies said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Has it been that long since I've seen you?!?! (you live so far away, and all!) It's AWESOME! Love, Love, Love it!!

Jessica Anderson said...

yeah, I made a couple posts about being pregnant, but i've posted so many things lately, that it's easy to miss. I've probably put up like 15-20 posts in the last 2 weeks.

Your hair is SUPER cute by the way!!!!!

Truthislight said...

So cute! Don't tempt me; mine's just getting long (though it does drive me CRAZY!). You look so cute, and so do all your men!!! Love y'all & miss you so much,
DK