These are fun aren't they, they have another site with the same concept except different themes.
That is so cute!
What's funny is I can really picture your family doin'g that dance in real life and I can see Luke getting really into it.
You are so funny. What a great video. haha. You can link to those maternity pictures we got on my blog from Blush Photography on my friends and family list. There is only one of us on there right now, and its pretty passionately funny :D She's amazing at photography though.
Post a Comment
5 commentaires:
These are fun aren't they, they have another site with the same concept except different themes.
That is so cute!
What's funny is I can really picture your family doin'g that dance in real life and I can see Luke getting really into it.
You are so funny. What a great video. haha.
You can link to those maternity pictures we got on my blog from Blush Photography on my friends and family list. There is only one of us on there right now, and its pretty passionately funny :D She's amazing at photography though.
Post a Comment