Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our Boys!!!




Brothers playing together!! I have to admit I was scared that Oli would be rough with Philip but He is the Best big Brother ever! let's just hope it stays that way!!!


Future Jazz Player!!


Oli Love's to pose and say cheese!! A little to much actually ;)


look at that Chunky boy!! Love him!!!


Always playing on the floor!!


About 2 years ago I think I saw those at Deseret Book and I've wanted one ever since!! So I finally got it!! The week after I walked into Sam's Club and they had them for Sale $100 cheaper!!! If you want them!! THIS is the time!! go check out raymonddesigns.com to see their selection.. (the price are cheaper at Sam's even from their web site!... and you can have them Personalized!!)




Crawling on our Bed!! (I love to bring the boys in our bed in the morning just to hang out as a family! One good thing of 1pm church!!)


As I take the picture Olivier tries to grab the camera to see it!! so it's a little Tricky!


My little Man!!!

2 commentaires:

Watkins Clan said...

Josh says Oli is a little pimp with that suit!

Watkins Family said...

Oh my heck! What a little minnie me they both are Luke. So cute.