Friday, December 26, 2008

Lost my Camera!!

Hello Everyone!
Yep you read right... this is the reason I haven't updated my blog in a while!
I lost my camera, last time I used it was at my in-laws... I'm pretty sure I brought it back home but I've looked and looked and can't find it!
Luckily my parents have their camera so we got some pics for Christmas! Just have to figure out how to upload it on my laptop!!! I have Crappy luck with Camera! Last Christmas I erased all of our pics and now I didn't even get to use it!!!!Anyway...

So My parents made it 1 day late without suitcases!! But They are HERE!!!!! YEAH!!!!!
I will be posting more after they leave! In the mean time Have a Happy Holiday everybody!!!

4 commentaires:

The Bornies said...

SAD DAY NANCY!! At least you got photos this time! ;-)

Luke said...

She lost it before Christmas so now we have no pics on it from either Christmas!!

Unknown said...

The johnson's asked us to come over there, Maybe we can stop by, Have so much fun, will you be rockin out again to rock band. What time are you starting?

Marjorie said...

C'est pas que je veux que tes parents partent le plus vite possible, mais j'ai bien hâte de voir des nouvelles photos. Gros bisous à toute la famille!!!