Hello Everyone!
Today was Philip's Blessing.. I know he still is WAY young but since my parents wont be here next Sunday we wanted to make sure Both grand-Pa's would be participating in the blessing. Thanks for all of you that came we had a good time.. here are the pics
Here's me needing some SLEEP!!! I think I can only dream about sleeping for the next 6 months!!! Though last night Philip only woke up to eat twice and went right back to sleep twice!!! YEAH!!! I hope it will become a Habit for him!!
Here is my handsome hubby!! He's going to be mad I posted that picture... Ha Ha!!
The Huber Family
Grand-Ma, Katey, Philip, Lexy and Jim
Anessa, Ann and Mamie!!
Grand-Pa, Luke, Donna and Jesse... ( they kinda look like a couple he?? LOL)
Zach!!
Aunt Donna and cousin Jesse!
The Grand-Ma's
How cute!!! Lexy Katey and Philip!
SO Katey Got a hold Of My camera...
Oh My Gosh...
... Look at the cute couple... (Katey I almost posted the picture of your nose.... LOL maybe later! and by the way you forgot your camera at my house... wait till you see whats on There!!LOL)
Giving kisses to his baby!!
Proud Grand-Papa
I think he is SO cute..
2 years ago






5 commentaires:
Hey Guys- Looks like a great time. Sorry we weren't able to be there. We couldn't come up this weekend, we won't be up until the weekend after Father's day. Hope you had a wonderful day! I can't believe how much he has changed in just a week. So cute! Keep in touch and hopefully we will see you soon. Love, John and Vanessa
HA that was hot...i should have erased that nose shot! Can't wait to see whats on my camera!!! Love ya
congrats on his baby blessing
Looks like you had a great day. It's fun to see pictures of everybody. I like your comment about needing sleep. I'm with you on that one! There's something about waking up twice in the night and being up and ready for the other two kids in the morning that just doesn't seem fair. Poor us! Love to all.
Stacey
Hey thanks you guys we need lots of prayers! It is nice to have such great friends.
Post a Comment