Hello everyone!
So I can't seem to stop comparing Philip and Olivier... Hopefully I'll be able to stop when they get older until then... What do you guys think... do they look alike???
So what do you think?
2 years ago
Hello everyone!
So I can't seem to stop comparing Philip and Olivier... Hopefully I'll be able to stop when they get older until then... What do you guys think... do they look alike???
So what do you think?
Publié par Nancy à l'adresse 9:46 PM
4 commentaires:
Oh my gosh they look a lot alike. They are beautiful babies. Gotta love those boys!!!
They Look alike nancy! My boys all looked the same for the first few weeks... Then they develop differences and their temperaments are also way different!
I think they look alike too. But Phillip looks more you. Both so cute!
The first time I saw Philip's picture I told Josh he looks exactly like Oliver
Post a Comment