Monday, June 2, 2008

Marguerite Blanchard Coallier 1913-2008


Some say that Death comes in 3... it was true for us and hopefully that is it! First my aunt Pierrette, then our niece Hunter and last Thursday on May 29th my Grand-Maman Margot passed at the age of 94....
She had an amazing 94 years on this earth, I miss her already. I wish she would have meet Philip but I guess it is the Circle of Life when one life starts another ends...


This was the first time Margot saw Olivier, he was her first great grand child so here is a picture of the 4 generations!


Isn't she cute!! Oli was SO fat he was hard to pick up!


This is a picture of our family last summer, (from the left)there is Pierrette, Andre, Luke, Michel, Sylvie, Pierre, Yolande and Margot


Finally this is the last time I saw My Grand-Maman in February

2 commentaires:

Vanessa said...

Hey Nancy- So sorry to hear about your grandma. We send our love to you, your dad and all you family. Take care! Talk to you soon. Vanessa

Watkins Clan said...

My great-grandpa is 92 years old, still living on her own and doing really well. Better than I except to be at 92, I know it's hard to lose a grandparent but I'm so glad she got to meet Oli :)