Monday, May 12, 2008

This is my first real post so don't expect anything grand!!! Here is an idea of what has happened in the last couple of days. We spent mother’s day morning with the family eating breakfast together and then went to church with mom and dad as a family. At around 9:40 last night Nancy began having contractions every 3-5 minutes. We waited until 12:30 A:M then left Olivier with Dave and Julie. Philip was born at 11:12 A:M when Nancy went from 5cm to 10cm in 25 Minutes. Nancy pushed 3 times and he was born. She has them quick when its time. I am always so proud of Nancy when she gives birth. She always smiles, is calm, fearless and never screams or fusses about anything. Never have I heard of a woman who is so calm and collective through birth. If I had a picture of Olivier when he was born I would put them side by side so you could see how much they look alike. I thought I would throughout some pictures of today's events and Nancy had some other random pics she has wanted to post of the house and other things but it is a pain in the butt!! So everything is good with mom and baby. A lot of people have hit the blog today and we appreciate all of our family and friends who support us. You can leave us a comment so we know you came to say hi even if you are not a blogger. All you need is a google account so you can create one really quick, so do it and let us know you were here.

5 commentaires:

Amy and Kody said...

Congratulations!!!!! We are so happy for you guy's. He is beautiful. Glad everyone is doing well.

The Moores said...

Congratulations!! He is a beautiful baby!!

Katie Moore

Audrey Squires said...

Hey there, when we were at your house on Saturday I really thought you were gonna have the baby within the next few days and I was right. Congrats he is beautiful. Let us know when you come home so we can come visit. Way to go! There is nothing more pure and beautiful than the birth of baby straight from heaven. Let us know if you need anything. p.s. we started a blog. it is squiresjourney.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Hey Guys! He is absolutly beautiful!!! It makes me want to cry that I can't come see you and your new handsome little man. But we will be up in 2 weeks and can't wait to come and meet him. We love you guys and miss you. Luke to answer your question we still aren't sure why we moved to St. George.:) talk to you soon!

Angie Nickle said...

Wow guys-what a HANDSOME little boy! You have the cutest little family! We need to get together this summer! -ang