Saturday, May 3, 2008

Preggo

(Katey) Here's some pictures of Nancy at Lexi's 4th birthday party. She is so cute. And since she won't post any pics of herself (and she never blogs so she won't know I put them on here for at least 2 weeks, maybe longer with the baby due soon) I am putting them on!!

Cute!


Soon to be parents of 2 kiddos.


Awwwww....


And the 2 boys that never get along..... FINALLY PLAYING TOGETHER!!!


I think y'all will be hearing from me again (Luke's sister) when that cute, adorable nephew of mine comes into this world! So until then.....

6 commentaires:

Katey said...

Check you out, HAWTY!! HEHEHE I rock! ;)

The Anders said...

You are hilarious, Katey! I am so glad you posted these pictures...I love to see prego bellies (is that weird?). Nancy: I agree with Katey. You are a hot mama! :)

Stacey

Nancy said...

Oh My Gosh!!!
I'm SO FAT look at my face in the last pics with Luke...... I hope It's all water that I'm retaining!!!
HA! thanks Katey!! My mom and Dad were really happy to see my belly!!

The Moores said...

Nancy,
You are so cute!! If I could look like you do at 9 months pregnant I would be thrilled!! Your blog is darling!

Katie Moore
brockandkatiemoore.blogspot.com

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I LOVE IT!!! Love seeing pregnant bellies, and love seeing pictures of Nancy and Luke together. Awwwwh! :D

Jon & Jenelle said...

Nanc! You are one of the Cutest pregnant girls i know. I cant wait to see your new sweet baby! Let me know when he gets here!