Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Baby Pictures!!!

7 commentaires:

Jon & Kim said...

Luke and Nancy we are so happy for you! He is adorable...I love the picture of Luke and the boys. You will love having two boys. It is the hardest thing I have ever done raising two boys but I wouldn't have it any other way. Just remember when they get older that beating eachother up every second of the day is just part of being a brother. Congrats we love you guys.

Cathoux said...

Wow! Félicitations à vous deux (surtout Nancy!)!!!
Le diaporama est super, j'aime les petits commentaires! Vous êtes vraiment beaux tous les quatre!
:o)

Katey said...

Awww... cute pics thanks for sharing...

Audrey Squires said...

What a darling family you have. I can not believe how great you are all adjusting. we will miss you guys on our camping trip this weekend, but we will be thinking of you. maybe next month or the end of summer you will be ready. Good luck with everything and remember it doesn't take long before they are sleeping through the night. Nancy, I hope you have so much fun with your parents this weekend. I am sure they are so proud of you. love, the squires

Truthislight said...

Beautiful! All around! And have I mentioned I hate you just a little for looking like a supermodel after pushing a kid out the chute? Oy! What a sweet little baby. And I love the dimples! Must be one of your favorite parts. Congrats again, you guys.
-DK
P.S.- I love the pic of Luke grinning like the village idiot with his first pair of roller skates. Seriously, I can FEEL his excitement through the computer screen! Love you guys!

Watkins Clan said...

Hey guys, I'm really sad and mad at myself I didn't get to see Philip on my trip back to Utah. He's so cute, I need more pictures to see on here it's been nearly 2 weeks! Anyway we have a blog page now so we can all keep in touch better.

The Paulks said...

You guys! Congrats! I'm such a slacker at blogging, that I didn't even realize Philip had made it into the world. I hope you are all doing well! We love you guys!