Friday, January 4, 2008

DANCE

Well as you might already know Katey and I have been taking hip hop classes for fun and to stay in shape... Turns out We have to do the recital..... So here we were December 15th!! in the morning I received a Phone call from Kate saying that she was Sick Like a Dog and that she wouldn't make it tonight.... So not only do I have to call our teacher but I'm pretty sure they will put me in Kateys spot... By then I started stressing!!! But With Katey's Dance experience and a huge guilt feeling from letting us down Katey showed up!!!! YEAH! She felt like crap but hey she made it!!
So anyways here are some of the pics of the night.....
Here is Olivier during the show!

Us in action with our Chairs... (I did NOT like that Dance!)

Us leaving the Crime scene!!!

Yes.. I did dance with that fat belly!!! It wasn't pretty but hey!! I had fun!!

0 commentaires: