So... For Christmas I got a New Camera from My hubby!! I took a bunch of Pictures on Christmas Morning of Oli's face when he came downstairs and saw his gifts and him playing with them... Luke, my mom and dad opening gifts. Then we went to our Friend Maude and Joey's house on New Years eve we had a Blast, played games, ate like pigs, took pictures of the kids playing together, etc... Then on New Years day we went to the movies and then headed out to Katey's house for some delicious chili and to hang out.. Jake, Trish and the girls drove down So anyway... All this to Say that I took a Humongous amount of pictures!!Then Trying to figure out my New camera... I Completely erase ALL of my pictures............
Ok I don't know if its because I'm pregnant or anything but I balled my Eyes out once I figured out What I did.....
So here you have it We had a blast over the holidays... and I have absolutely NO pictures to prove it... you'll just have to take my word for it I guess!!!
My parents are now back in Montreal, Luke is back to Working his cute butt off and I'm Sick.... but what can you do Life goes on!!! I hope your Holidays were great!!
Love you all!!
2 years ago






2 commentaires:
What a bummer. So sorry to hear about that! Sounds like something I would do....
Hey Chick! Let's have some updates! Your fans cannot be kept waiting! Love you guys.
DK
Post a Comment