So Another thing we got to do while my parents were in town is to go to Fetal Studio to get an ultrasound of the baby and found out the sex!! So its official its a Boy!!!
I loved the experience with Olivier and this time also was amazing!!! I recommend it!i guess the fact that I didn't drink 2 gallons of water right before the ultrasound is what makes it so much better then at the doctors office!!
Anyway... They gave me a cd of the pictures of the Ultrasound! so there you go enjoy!
Ok first here is a shot of the profile... thats the best he gave us.. he was SO lazy he didn't want to move at all!
This next one is a vertical shot under the bum... you see two legs and what makes him a boy is right there poking out in the middle !!
I know some people think its creepy but I LOVE it.. I can't get enough!! I'm SO amazed at the miracle that this is... anyway... Just a little anecdote...
We had a name for a girl, no name for a boy. Most of everybody though we were having a girl... even Luke did for a while... My pregnancy has been so far just like Olivier's so I though it was a boy!! So when we first got there the Umbilical cord was in between the baby's legs... it looked like 3 little lines... (for those of you who have had girls you know that I though it was a girl to!!) The Ultrasound tech was not so quick to judge and finally got the baby to move around and to stop playing shy with us!! I was glad if we were having a girl because we had a name... but the fact that its a boy.... he will be born a month after Oli so we have Everything as far as clothes go!!!
We have finally settled on a first Name... It will be Philip....
The Spelling is Still being Debated and the middle name will be pick up by dad who's not quick enough according to ME!!!!
Anyways.. hope you enjoy reading our news as much as we enjoy sharing them with you!!
love you all!!!
2 years ago






9 commentaires:
Congrats on a boy! I think the name Philip is very cute. We can't decide on a name and time's a wastin'! It will be nice that you can use Olivier's clothes and stuff. I had to go buy new crib bedding and have picked up a few clothes here and there. Poor me...I love it! Finally, some blue in our house! Anyway, hope your pregnancy continues to go well. Tell your family hi from us.
Stacey
Congrats you guys! I love the pics, it's so exciting! Love the name too!
Congratultions!!! All the pics of the baby and Christmas and the recital are beautiful! We miss you guys so much!! By the way, does Oli have his own castle yet to store all his equipment? Might be something to think about for next year! ;) Love you guys!
DK
Awww.... he is so cute! I can tell already! True that, to DK's comment! What else doesn't the kid have? SPOILED! (thats not such a bad thing)! Love you- Kate the Great
Yay! A Boy! Congratulations! Its been WAY too long since we've seen you guys. We need to get together. Soon! Call me when you guys are free! And lets you and I go to lunch!
Hey Dudes. I love you guys, but come on! Let's have some new material already! You seriously underestimate the obsession of your fans. Love ya!
DK
Once again. WORD THAT DK! I came in here to leave the same kinda message. What do you think I do all day? I read blogs (ok maybe not) But if I did yours would be the worst! Come on! NEW MATERAIL! NEW MATERIAL! NEW MATERIAL! Why am I the only one chanting here people? Help me out! Love and kisses!
Ok seriously, I am taking you off of my friends list until you update. This is lame. Its snowing outside and i know your sitting on your a$$ right now. So update you blog! Until you update your nothing to me ;) Love you!
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment