Well, you'll have to change your title at the top of your blog! Congratulations, to all of you! I'm very excited for you to have a daughter and for the boys to have a little sister. Like I said before, they're tons of fun. Oh, and have fun shopping for the little princess. I could go wild (and have!) when it comes to girl clothes. Anyway, love to you all and thanks for sharing your exciting news.
5 commentaires:
Well, you'll have to change your title at the top of your blog! Congratulations, to all of you! I'm very excited for you to have a daughter and for the boys to have a little sister. Like I said before, they're tons of fun. Oh, and have fun shopping for the little princess. I could go wild (and have!) when it comes to girl clothes. Anyway, love to you all and thanks for sharing your exciting news.
YAY!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Wow! That is exciting news. Congrats!
That is awesome news! Congratulations! She will be a cutie. I am happy for your family. I miss you all so much, come visit.
congrats on the baby girl? Any names? If you need anything 'girly' let me know, Royce is growing out of all her clothes and stuff so quickly.
Post a Comment