Time to turn in your prediction!!!We find out on Thursday September 9th if baby number 3 will be our third boy or our first girl!!
We did all the old Wife's tale to predict the sex... To help you make your decision...
Heart beat says boy, Chinese gender chart says girl, baby gender quiz says girl and the wedding ring on a string over the belly says boy LOL
So 50/50 chance of having a boy or a girl ;P
I'm not aware of any other way to predict it so you'll have to choose wisely according to that LOL
I'll post as soon as we find out ;)
Have a great week!!!
2 years ago






6 commentaires:
Can't wait to hear that you're having another boy! That's my prediction. :) Although I hope you're having a girl because everybody should get to experience the adventures that only a girl can bring! Drama, drama, drama...:) Seriously now, girls are so much fun. I've had lots of great mommy-daughter times with Kalli & Meg. I better stop typing or I might just change my prediction. Ha! Good luck on Thursday. I hope baby isn't bashful. Love to you all!
Oh, I always wanted to say I love your new background. It makes me anxious for fall!
Maybe you will have one of each! Ha! Ha! Lol... can't wait to find out! xoxoxoxo
DO the cake thing. Half the cake pink, the other half blue. Put some icing and cut a piece. The color predicts the sex! It never fails (or I don't know of a single instance where it didn't work)!
James!! ca va? Cool je vais essayer ca demain j'vous redonne des nouvelles!
Ouf, je peux faire ma prédiction! Je dis... un autre gars! J'ai hâte de savoir! :o)
Post a Comment