So for about 2 months now people(and by people I'm talking about KATEY mostly ;P)
have been telling me to cut Philip's Hair.I didn't want to because he had Nothing on the top of his head really. SO after accepting the fact that my baby had a mullet I steeped on my pride and buzzed the back of his hair..... On March 11th Olivier needed his hair cut so I figured why not do Philip's to!
I was terrified that he would Scream his head out, well he did, but not for a while he actually did better then Oli did at his age!!
Before picture
I had a hard time getting a picture of the back of his head he kept posing for the camera!!! but you can see that he was growing a mullet (coupe longueuil)
The bribe to keep him happy.... worked for a while
Poor Philip Life is SO hard!!!
My baby's hair.... snif snif
When all said and done Philip looks like a cute little boy..... not a baby anymore :(
2 years ago






1 commentaires:
OH! It does look so much better. Really, I can't stand the long hair thing that is happening now. I can't tell who's a boy/girl. But Philip sure looks like a hot stud now!!!
Post a Comment