Thursday, March 19, 2009

Katey's B-day

Yesterday was Sista's B-Day!! we got together to eat some cake and Ice cream!
Since Katey is the Official Baker in the Family it is WAY intimidating to bake for her!!!
So I planned with Jim to keep it a secret, he took her out to dinner and I made one of her favorite dessert... Chocolat Molten Cake!! Ironically Jim took her out to CHili's BUT she did NOT eat dessert there!!!!!

My Little Helper



We made Brownies for the Kids... and decided to use it for the candles since we needed A LOT of space for 27 candles.... (I'm teasing Katey apparently 27 is a BIG deal for her LOL)




Someone call the Fire Department... Ha Ha!!!


Little Umbrella... on the Molten cake


Final product!!
Love you sis and Your Are YOUNG ;)

6 commentaires:

Maude Beckman said...

That looks so YUM! You are a serious POWER BLOGGER TODAY! you made my day!

Miss ya!

Katey said...

LOL! Thanks again for the cake and the surprise tomorrow. Whatever it is =) LOVE YOU

Lindsey said...

Hey Nancy,

This is Lindsey from the ward. I found out you have a blog and I saw that you guys rock climb. Most of our climbing buddies have moved away so we're in need of some more. It would be fun to get sitters some time and hit the rock. It looks like Kevin and your hubby would get along good.

Lindsey said...

Hey, would it be bad if we invited ourselves climbing with you guys tomorrow. We could just meet you up there. We have all the gear plus some extra stuff. We have been dying to go.

Truthislight said...

Ok Nance... Recipe. NOW! And was it as deliciously yummy as it looks? Love you!
DK

The Paulks said...

The cake looks delicious, nice job. I don't know if you realized that my b-day is right before Katey's and I would thoroughly enjoy it if you could head this way and make me some of that fabulous cake too! J/K :)