Monday, February 16, 2009

Random pics of all of us!

Here are some pics of us before we moved and after!!

Cute baby boy on the counter!! 9 months already...


Oli in his PJ's



My friend Julianne had a Doctor's appointment so I watched her boys. Oli was SO excited to have the boys over!! They had a blast and I was happily surprised at how much I got done with them!!! Kids really entertain themselves!!


Preston Playing!


Braxton and Oli... poor Braxton he kept telling me.. Oli keeps following me... he's too close!!



For a YW activity we went to a Basket ball game of one of the girls!!! Philip was with us and as you will notice I didn't get to hold him much!!







Is this normal do kids this small pose like he does... Oli Never sat still!!!


CHEESE!!! yet again...


They grow to FAST






Philip Posing again!! I LOVE it!!

3 commentaires:

Truthislight said...

C-U-T-E!!!!!

Watkins Clan said...

Philip really does like the camera! He's so cute. And I see you're getting real smiles out of Oli again! We gotta come see these cute boys soon.

Watkins Clan said...

Hey do you have any idea when Oli's birthday party might be? Josh is getting excited and wants to take Oli to the store to pick out his own gift.