What can I say I LOVE them!! they are growing to quickly!!
Philip poses for the camera all the time it is the Cutest thing!!
This is right before taking a bath.. HE HATES the tub... SO weird!! Oli LOVED it!!
Can you tell he's screaming his Head off!!
The torture is OVER finally!
First and second teeth
Oli's first "Real" smile in a long time
2 years ago






5 commentaires:
Philip is getting so big. His chunky little naked body reminds me of Ty. Aren't they fun? Ty is getting his two top teeth right now. He is not a happy camper. I love Olivier's 'real' smile. That means he's getting big! Glad you updated. Darn facebook. I figured that's why nobody is updating their blogs anymore! I guess I should probably attempt facebook too. I don't even know where to begin, though. Love to you all!
Stacey
Ouin, t'es pas mal chanceuse, ton Philip reste tranquil sur sa table quand tu lui changes la couche.
Zeke bouge constament. Je dois le changer au sol depuis qu'il a 6 mois tellement y grouille.
En tout cas, ils sont beaux tes gars, ils ont des sourires de séducteur.
Attention les filles!!!
Love all the flesh! Woo woo, boys! Cute little boogers. Miss you guys so much!
DK
P.S.- So it's been confirmed. My boys aren't the only ones whose hands are constantly drawn to a certain manly area.
Ya DK your boys and mine and I would assume EVERY boys in the world!!!
Nancy! Tes gars sont TROP cutes! :o)
Post a Comment