We are going to the FAIR IH HA!!!
SO Handsome this kid!!!
That thing was HUGE!!!!
Nathan had fun too!
I wanted to go to the fair just so Oli could get a ride!!!
What does the horse say....
Philip just Chilling the entire time!! what a good baby boy!!!
I was always to chicken to do a back flip... and I always thaugh if I could get on one of those elastic jumper thingy I could totally do it!!!
So I did about a dozen of Back Flips and thats the only pictures Luke got of me upside down.... Look closely, You can see my feet and my hair at the top center of the picture!
Well that was so much fun... My Bday gift from me to me!!!!
If there's a Four wheeler.... Oli will be on it!!!!
Finally the Big Yellow Slide!! Oli LOVED it!!! then we went home and SLEPT!!!!!!
2 years ago






4 commentaires:
Looks like tons of fun! I can't believe how big Philip is already, he is absolutly adorable!!!! Give Olivier big hugs and tell him we miss him!
Cute! Glad you finally posted! I will be home soon to see you all and finally meet Philip!
Looks like you had fun at the fair. The boys are so cute and getting so big. And Luke, you better not take Nancy anywhere in that hat! She looks WAY too cute!
Looks like you had fun! You are so brave! I would never be able to go on one of those bungee things:0
Post a Comment