Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy B-Day to ME!


I turned 25 on Sunday the 14th, Crazy !! I feel old but I'm ok, I'm so blessed to have 3 amazing boys in my life including the best husband ever!!!
Thanks for putting up with me Luke!!

4 commentaires:

Watkins Clan said...

Yes, happy birthday to you! and you're not old at all. You're quite right actually.

Jon & Kim said...

Happy Birthday Nancy! I had a hard time with 25 but now I am looking at 30....yikes!! Hope it was a good one.

Vanessa said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Wish we could have been there, we miss you guys like crazy. We have never been so lonely. Keep in touch and remember even though I'm not next door I am always here!!! Miss you!!

It's just Barb said...

Hope you had a super great birthday! 25 sounds pretty sweet, can you imagine what I face? My next birthday will be 45!