So after walking all day around Niagara Falls we had to get back home...! We made a few tiny stop on the way Like the Flower Clock!!! and then we went to ... dang it I forget the name.. I think its Farmers market... anyway.. I huge Grocery store that Everything is SUPER fresh.... So with all those veggies and granola stuff.. we got Steaks!!!! for those of you who know my God-Mother... well She could be a Chef!! no kidding! She always cooks for us like we are kings.... wich would explain the 5 lbs I gained over there!!!! anyways... I had to take a picture of those steak... they were the biggest, greatest most expensive steaks I've ever tasted... Ok Im sorry Mark.. Since you cooked those I guess Hat off to you for this one... anyways... We were only there for a couple of days!! thank you so Much for your hospitality! xxx







2 years ago






0 commentaires:
Post a Comment