So I must Admit I am kinda lame... I cant believe I don't have more pictures of our time with you guys!!!! My only defense is that I was SO sick of taking pictures... but still no excuse... I don't even have a picture of your Beautiful home or your humongous lot!!! Anyways.. We loved our time with you guys in New York and in Michigan! Here are ALL my pics in Michigan!!



These were taken at PF Chang... In our private room.. that was pretty cool Specially since people STILL smoke ini restaurants up there!!! Can you believe it!! Even Montreal doesn't allow that anymore... well I think! I guess they do Have those non-smokers area... Like that does anything!!! anyways... lets move on!
So Lacey would NOT even try the lettuce Wraps.... well for all those that have tasted this Marvelous creation from our western neighboors you know once you try it you cant Stop eating it!!! Hen Lacey!!!!

Oh Looking at these pics I HATE that you live in Stupid Michigan..... When are you coming back seriously.... We miss you.... I'd even accept for you guys to move in another state then Utah.. as Long as its Accessible by CAR... By the way that goes for you to Matt and Donna and those CUTE boys !!!! we love you!
2 years ago






0 commentaires:
Post a Comment