Hi!
For some unknown reason.... When I downloaded the Pics for this blog it showed some WEIRD letters... And when I hit Preview I could see the Pics.. Anyways all this to say That my Pics are following my writing!
Ok nauvoo #2, well We gotta on a wagon and got to tour the city with our little Guide.... It was fun.. I have to be honest I took A bunch of pictures on that Wagon but most of them are house that I cant remember who lived in it HAHA!! I think that the really Pretty one was Brigham Youngs.... But not sure at all! Anyways Nauvoo Totally Rocks!! If any one of you wants to go you need to stay at least 4 days to see and do everything over there!! When are kids are a little older Luke and I plan to go back!! It was Way interesting one of our favorite Church site we visited!!
Anyways.... Enjoy the pics!
Love you all
2 years ago






0 commentaires:
Post a Comment