Thursday, September 27, 2007

Montreal

Hello again!
Ok so Just as we are leaving our camp site in Rochester, we stoped at the entrance to "dump the sewage" (sorry for that picture that just poped in your head!!). We parked a foot off the grass, I ran in the Fifth Wheel to get my book and bottled water. As I opened the door I looked at Luke, heard my mom Scream, turned around to see Olivier fall 4 feet, face first on the gravel. Everything happened so quick by the time I chucked My book and bottles Olivier was already on the ground....
Anyway.. Poor baby was pretty banged up! But his mom and Mamie were still crying 15 minutes later, and he was Just fine!!


So after getting home way late.. we got a bit of sleep and visited with my family on my mom's side! Here are Grand-Maman et Grand-Papa Laplante. Olivier had a blast with Grad Pa's cane.



My Uncle Serge, Me, his daugther Marie-Helene, mom, dad, Olivier, My uncle Mario, his wife Micheline and my uncle Claude!

My BFF Maryline.. aka Cousine!!



Me, Maryline and Valerie that I hadn't seen since... 2000!!!

In the Front in White, Pierette (my dads sister), her husband Andre, In the Back Luke and Michel (my dads Brother),his wife Sylvie, Pierre (my uncle), Yolande (my dads sister dating Pierre) and my Grand Maman Margot!!



Last picture with Grand papa before we leave!

Last picture with Mamie




Yep we are cry babies!!! but you know what... You would be too in our situation!!


So we left my parents house to go to ottawa at Mark and Rosalies house, we made a quick stop in Laval to visit with La famille StOnge!!!


We had a Blast visiting with all of you, even if our stay was way short we miss you and can't wait to see you again, Love you all and see you soon!

0 commentaires: