Thursday, November 4, 2010

Update!

Well I suppose it's about time I update since I got my camera charger about a month ago..... :)
So here are some pics of our Halloween season!
I can't believe it is that time of the year already!!! Soon enough Christmas will be here and after that our new baby girl will arrive!! CRAZY!!!
The pregnancy is going well.... 28 weeks... so officially 12 weeks to go... if I make it to my due date... hopefully we'll get ready! This pregnancy seems to have gone by so fast!!!
Have a good one

3 commentaires:

The Anders said...

My pregnancy went by so quickly too, but now the weeks are really flying by. It feels like I just had Trevor, but he's 5 weeks old already. Crazy! I'm glad everything is going well for you. Enjoy your final months!

The Cattelain Family said...

I love the Batman and Robin costumes! We need to get together again soon-Texas Roadhouse is calling my name!

The Anders said...

Hope to hear some news soon! I'm not on facebook anymore, so you better update your blog as soon as you have your little bundle! :) Good luck with everything.