Friday, May 14, 2010

Family B-Day Party!

Since April and May is a popular time of the year to have babies.... we decided to combine our partying and cake eating this year!!!! We celebrated 5 birthdays ...


The Boys Using Lexi's B-day gift :)




Cute Boy :)


The Birthday Girl


From Grand-Ma and GRand-Pa For Philip and Olivier!



Gift From Aunt Katey and Uncle Jim for the Boys!


Made by my friend Julianne... YUM!!!!!!


We celebrated Olivier, Tressa, Rich, Lexi and Philip's B-day!!



Those boys are growing up so fast!!! We LOVE THEM so Much!!!!!

4 commentaires:

The Anders said...

Holy cow, Nancy! Two posts within 24 hours?!?! I'm so proud. :)

Just curious- who is Rich?

Nancy said...

LOL I know right :)
I bet most of everybody doesn't even think of reading our blog cuz I suck so much !!!

Rich is Katey's brother in law on Jim's side!

Happy b-day btw!!

Katey said...

Aren't our boys the cutest?!?! Seriously can you imagine them in high school. They will be the boys to get! So handsome... OK so I am bias but whatever! Love you guys!

Annette said...

Lots of fun! We often combine birthdays in our family too; there are just so many of us now. Plus, its the same people at every party anyway. The kids are adorable!