Ok SO I've been lazy on the posting thing!! But to defend myself it's Luke's computer's fault!! We downloaded my dads camera unto his computer and it keeps freezing up on me!!! anyway these are some Holiday pics when I have patience again you'll get to see more!! Also I FOUND MY CAMERA!!!!!!
Well Luke had taken it and stashed it away in his back pack and forgot all about it!! When he went on a Search and rescue Hike he thought of looking in that little pocket and there it was!! I'm SO happy!!! It was my Christmas gift from Luke last year (07) and What a good camera!!! anyway.. More pics to come Enjoy!
Cute Boy!!
slippers!!!
My dad wih his Christmas Gift from us and my Mom!... Men i just realised we didn't even get a picture of my MOM!!!!! My dad got her a Cartier Watch!!!Her gift from us was also my Dads, It was a Frame of the Washington DC Temple that said Jean-Yves and Renee Coallier Established december 12th 1978... they have been married 30 years!!!!!
Luke and I had made a deal that we weren't giving each other gifts...... I can't keep those kind of deals!!!
Luke with his new Sunglasses.... That we exchange yesterday!!
We played a little Rock Band of Course!!!
Above is our New Christmas Eve tradition!! In Quebec it's what we eat for desert on Christmas Eve!! D'la Buche de Noel!!! SO GOOD We got this one at Baskin Robins!!
On Christmas morning Philip, Mamie got up first!! Here is Philip opening a gift on his First Christmas!
Luke and My dad had quite the building project on christmas eve!!!
This is What Santa/Mamie et Grand-Papa brought Olivier!! He LOVES IT!!
Opening another gift!
Since we got Rock Band Olivier is obsessed with Guitars So I found this one for him.
Here is Me opening my last gift... you can't tell but it's a PIANO!!! from my parents and Luke!! Thanks again I can't wait to move to actually get it!!!!
Oli and Philip trying to "pose"...impossible to have a decent picture of Olivier these days!! all he does is say.. CHEESE!!!
Philip with one of his new toy!
My mom would lay on the floor next to Philip and he would just giggle!! so cute
And That concludes my parents trip!!! It was great to have them with us and we hope that next time they come to stay!!!!
2 years ago






3 commentaires:
Your kids are always so happy everytime I see them in pictures or in person. Glad you had a good Christmas.
Je ne savais pas que la buche s'était juste au Canada...
En tout cas vous avez eu un beau Noël.
Bon Post!
What fun pictures. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Thanks for letting us stay with you. We had tons of fun. I Love you guys. Come see us soon. Love, Lydia
Post a Comment