Friday, November 14, 2008

Check Out My new Watchs!!

Hello People!!
Ok So I have been Wanting to get one of these for ever but I thought they were a little pricey until I found this blog... They are awesome the band stretches out and they are easy to put on!
I Paid $40 and
I got these 2 bands plus the Silver Watch Face (sorry I couldn't get a pics of it but go check it out at http://kendeewatches.blogspot.com/ )
Oh and they ship where ever AND for those of you in Utah she is having a Party so you can check them out.. Kendee Watches

Every Girl's Unique Boutique ( more then One vendor Featured)
Saturday November 22nd
9am to 6pm
At the Davis Conference Center
1651 N 700 W
Layton UT





The Vendor's will be Pampered Chef, Sun Kissed Quilting, Accu Color, Mary Kay, MODE Purses, Designer Jeans, Carseat Canopies, Scentsy Bow's & Tutu's Apron's, Shades of Jade, Usborne Books, Creative Memories, Babies and Blankets, Balls N'Beads, Itzy Bitzy Footwear and More!!

8 commentaires:

The Anders said...

Those are so cute! I want one! Question: I am assuming the clasps at the end are to hook onto the watch face. Do the clasps show a lot or do they look OK? You should take a picture of one on your wrist...will you for me? I seriously am going to buy one or two if it looks really good.

Stacey

Jon & Kim said...

So cute, I love mine! I am glad you are watching what you eat too so I am not the only one eating low cal. food this weekend. I need someone to keep me on track while we are in Bear Lake!!!

A Young Republican said...

Hey Luke and Nancy! Nice watch but mostly just hey! How are you?

Nancy said...

Hi Spencer?!! Witch Spencer is this??
Critt or Behrend?

Jessica Anderson said...

hello! So glad you commented on my blog! I had no idea you guys were on here! TWILIGHT! WHOOP WHOOP@

Marjorie said...

T'as un très beau blog. Jean-Michel et moi avons eu bien du plaisir à regarder tous ça.
Gros bisous!!!

Mary said...

I have a watch like that my sister inlaw makes them she sells them cheaper then that and they are darn cute.

A Young Republican said...

BEHREND!! I thought that would show up under my login name. Oh well. How are you guys? Tell Luke I would love to see him and you of course and catch up. I want to talk to him about Search and Rescue too, that sounds fun. Check out our blog too at www.behrendfamily.blogspot.com and we can get back in touch.