Well a month before his 2 year B-Day Olivier went to the Emergency room for the First time!I have to be Honest this kid of ours is quite the climber/runner/jumper and I'm very surprised that this moment hasn't arrived until now! So here is what happen.
As you know we have been staying a Greg and Lisa's House while our house is getting done. Thanks again by the way!! And Grand-Pa and Oli were having some bonding time in the backyard. Grand-Pa was playing with Oli, holding him by his hands and turning him in the air. He's done it before Oli was Loving it!
All of the sudden Grand-Pa Lost Grip ( we think one of the Dogs might have put his head in the way) and Oli was flying away and hitting the concrete like a little rag doll in front of our eyes. We weren't able to do anything about it... Well he cried for like 2 seconds and was So lethargic.. After a little while, because of his behavior, we took him to the Doctor, they sent us to the Er... When we got there he eventually started acting like himself again, wanted to eat and was playful... He got a cat scan just in case but everything turned out to be normal!!
Grand Pa felt WAY bad, all I can say is that it could have been anyone and... Crap happens!!
Here are some pics that we took with our cell so they are not the best but you get the idea!
Love you all!
Here is the bump on the head!!!
Grand Pa and Oli eating Doritos!!!
Ok It's Pay back Time Grand pa!!!
Oli Giving Loves to Greg... I think he knew he felt WAY bad!!!!
2 years ago






5 commentaires:
Oh No! Poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better!!
ps. my sister had a post from someone like this annaimports and it turned out to be a virus. so if you or anyone clicks on it it could hurt your computer. Nanc. if you dont know who it is you can remove their comment!
Oh no! So sorry! Tell my favorite uncle that I had a similar experience with my child. I was swinging her around in circles over and over again... when I put her down, she was so dizzy and fell so hard and hit her head and it almost knocked her out. Oops!
Good thing kids are made of rubber!
Hey this is Jenny Nielson I found your blog on Amy's blog. If you want to check out mine it is Jenny-Nielson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment