Thursday, March 20, 2008

We own 2 houses and live at Greg and Lisas???!!!

So for those of you who are wondering if Luke and I have disappeared from the face of the earth well no.. we are still hanging in here!! You will find us in the new house during the day and mostly late at night working away in the offices and from 11pm to 9am at Greg and Lisa's house! It's still crazy around here, lucky me I've had a lot of help with Olivier and Cleaning the House too! Thanks every body... you know who you are! When I figure out the Pile of paper work that seems never ending on my desk I will attack Boxes and get organized! For now I'm doing everything I can not to murder my cabinet guy!!! Oh yeah... He is SO the reason we are not moved in yet.... AND on top of it Today his guys showed up and a ton of stuff is WRONG!!!!! How great is that! I try to keep a good attitude here but lets be honest I'm an ornery pregnant woman who's been dying to yell at this guy but contained herself after many request of her husband!! So the good attitude is becoming really hard to fake!!!!!!
Anyway.. as much as I would like to physically hurt the guy well it wont get me my cabinets any quicker right???
Man it feels good to vent!!!
So one day I'll find my camera and post some new pics of the house and Maybe of my growing belly.... Not sure about that though!! I'm getting way to fat with all the eating out we've done lately!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich sounds SO much better then all the restaurant food in the world!!!
Anyway.. I gotta go lay Oli down and keep on working so Take care everyone...
Nancy

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.