Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back in time a little bit!

When I found out about our last minute trip, I was.. less just say NERVOUS about being on a plane with a toddler and pregnant for 6 hours!So this was my little Investment!! $80... Best thing ever!! The battery only last for 2 hours.. so depending on the length of your trip you have to manage but it helped a ton!


Well has many of you know we have had Snow Storm after another after another... If we lived on the East bench We'd have even more!!! (just ask Katey!) But we still got our fair share, Oli's favorite thing is to Snow Plow on the Four Wheeler!! Here are some pics of my boys in the snow!






Well.. Before the big trip a haircut was necessary!! Is it just my child that hates getting his hair trimmed?? World War III was in my kitchen... Lets just say these are the only pictures I got out of this!!!

2 commentaires:

Katey said...

Understand the haircut thing! Ty's is to long right now, but I don't want to fight him. Yeah and don't talk to me about snow ,lady! Love you

The Anders said...

It sounds like you had quite the trip! Our DVD player is a lifesaver too when it comes to traveling. I love all the pictures of your family and the house. It's fun to get updates! Hope your pregnancy is going well. Only 35 more days for me...scary! Hope you had a happy V-day!

Love,
Stacey