SO Since its been a while... and of course I totally suck at taking pictures... Well I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all and Also I want to mention How much fun we had with Matt, Donna and the boys visiting!! It was SO good to see all the cousin play together/ beat each other up!!! We miss you... and We kinda want you guys to get your butt back in UTAH!! but we understand!!! anyways... Go check out Kateys blog for pics...
Well here are some random pics for you....
Oli chillin on the couch
How much fun can you get out of a box!!!... after an hour of playing I finally got my camera out!!!! He didn't care about whats was IN the box!!!!

Friday after Thanksgiving no shopping for us!!! We enjoyed the weather and had some family fun!!! 

That Friday night we went to the Recksiek's house since Dave and Julie were in town to celebrate Daves B-DAY!!! it was So nice to see them again!!!

FIRST SNOW!!! Oli didn't really know what to do with all those clothes on and that White Stuff!!!!




Well I posted a video next... Its not the best quality but you'll get the picture!! We love youxxxx
2 years ago






1 commentaires:
Oli is so cute in the snow! And I am so excited about baby #2! Come visit us again soon! Love, Aunt Barb
Post a Comment