Hi every one !!! So its official We are PREGNANT!!!
Some of you already knew.....I had my first doctor appointment today, we saw the baby's heart beat, and I measured at 11 weeks.... my due date is May 23rd a month almost to the DAY with Oli's B-Day!!! anyways...I'll try to figure out how to use my scanner and Ill be able to post my ultrasound!... Its not very clear compare to the one we got with oli but It works!!! anyways... Love you all!!
2 years ago






2 commentaires:
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys. I was kind of wondering when you might be trying for a second little one. Imagine being pregnant with your third...scary. I'm just glad my babystrology.com thing says 139 days to go instead of 203 like yours! Ha! Enjoy your pregnancy. Love to all!
~Stacey
Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you! How are you feeling?! Hopefully you are doing okay! Tell everyone hello! We love you guys!
Post a Comment