Monday, July 30, 2007

Mom and Dad in Town!!


Well its been a while!!
My Parents joined us on June 30th and got to enjoy their FIRST 4th of July in the USA!!!
This is my mom (Renee) my dad (Jean-Yves, you can call him John!) Luke's mom (Lisa), Luke and the cutie on the left is mister Olivier.... aka
Boozer.... We had a great time at Greg & Lisa's
House.... Just Hang out with the family!!
Here are some pics of our Independence Day!!






Greg
cooking...
yummy!!

Caber and Ty Playing....







An all American boy.. (really 1/2 Canadian.....lol) begging uncle Jim for food..... and Greg and Sis!!














Cousins playing... Mother and daughter chilling in Greg's fathers day gift!!

Of course we went to Clearfield for the Fireworks.... They have quite the budget cause its a very good show!!.. Oli was a little
scared so he Cuddled with mommy... (she kinda LOVED it)

I know you must be thinking how random this last picture is but its the only one of my dad holding an American Flag............ and not that he has anything against the USA... but lets just say he's a Proud QUEBECOIS!!!
Anyways....
Just So you know July 28th I sent my paper work for my citizenship.... I also just received my "reel" green card (without the conditions on it..... Ugly picture but hey!! hopefully I'll replace it with a citizenship card soon enough!!! I'll keep you posted on my status!! God Bless America!!!
Love you all xxx

1 commentaires:

The Paulks said...

It's about time you updated your blog! Just kidding. I have missed hearing about you guys though. Looks like you had a good time. Coming to see us anytime soon?? :)