Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fathers Day!!

So I asked Luke What he wanted.... since he's the best Dad/husband EVER!! well when he said Camping.... I said... Lets go!!

I was excited really..... planned the Menu, found the Spot to pitch a tent... (Yeah RIGHT!!!;)
And we left Thursday night!!!
Got there it was almost Pitch black... All our Camping site were Taken.... Needless to Say the hubby was NOT happy!! So we kept on driving.... and Driving... Pulling a 32 feet Fifth Wheel.... Stock on the Mountain.... Not able to turn around..... Yep you got it... by now... Luke Is SO PIST!! (how ever you write that!!) Anyways... We finally Got to the Other side of the mountain where a highway to Duschene is... and we were able to turn around... we found a Nasty camping spot in hope to get some sleep and Planned to get up early the next morning to find a good spot before the rest of salt Lake city gets up there!!So after a short night we drove around and found a new road!!! anyways We found A bunch of GREAT spots.... and Finally Luke was Happy :)
That evening our Neighbors (the Fawson) joined us and we enjoyed the mountain/food together!! anyways.. here are some pics


I HAD to put that one of Blake!!

















Here is Brody.... And theres Olivier showing us how to say "More"!!















That's the day we went Home... Yes I know....MAKE UP is the word!! Here's the two Men in My life!!!

Here's Blake... Back in the Rhino!!!
(A year and some ago He was in a life threatening accident in one of those!!)

Brave boy... Mom was more scared then him! ha ha!!

(Jen and Shawn's Rhino they came up to Hang out with us!!)


Our Camp site, Little Oli playing with one of his cars.... and we are ALREADY leaving... I love the mountain.....
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to ALL the Dads!!!
xxxxx See YA!

1 commentaires:

Renée Coallier said...

Thanks Nancy for taking the time to share your life with us. Love the picture. We wish we were there.
Love you.